Everyday Ways to Help
From distributing fliers to coordinating youth service projects, you can make a difference in your area
Connect with Other Supporters
Volunteer with RedRover
Take Action to Make the World a Better Place for Animals
- Opt to Adopt your next canine companion and download and distribute our Opt to Adopt flier
- Order and distribute our free domestic violence wallet cards and other DV resources
- If you hear of a natural disaster or need resources in your area, visit our website or Facebook page and share our natural disaster resources for pet owners on your networks.
- Become a RedRover member
- Give a gift membership
- For information on planned giving, call Erin Bialecki at 916.429.2457, x313 or email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get kids involved
- Coordinate youth projects to help animals, including fundraising parties and bringing Kind News magazine to classrooms
- Download and learn more about our kids’ empathy app
Learn more and connect online
Let Us Know What You Think
- Had a positive experience as RedRover donor, volunteer or grant recipient? Write a review at GreatNonprofits and tell us about it!
- Send us an email if you want to change your mailing preferences, request additional information, ask a question about our programs, let us know what programs are important to you or make a suggestion. We’d love to hear from you!