August 19, 2018
3800 J Street, Sacramento CA
9 am – 2 pm
Train to implement the RedRover Readers curriculum and help children explore the human-animal bond through stories and discussion.
RedRover Readers training includes:
- The link between Social and Emotional Learning and RedRover Readers
- How stories about animals illustrate the human-animal bond
- Using questions to generate critical thinking
- Tips for reading aloud and for effectively working with children
- The relationship between reading and developing empathy
- Implementing RedRover Readers Discussion and Activity Guides
This workshop is open to all community members. Upon completion of the training, participants will gain access to resources and curriculum to implement the RedRover Readers program in their community.
The registration fee for the workshop is $55.
Registration will open soon, in the meantime please email questions to Readers@RedRover.org.