Do you want to help children develop their critical thinking skills while fostering empathy and compassion? Take the RedRover Readers training and become part of this exciting and innovative new approach to social and emotional learning.
RedRover offers training workshops around the United States each year, as well as a self-paced online training course, to train educators to implement the RedRover Readers curriculum in the classroom.
- October 4-25 Online course | Register
- August 13, 2017 Volunteer training | Application | Register
- October 3, 2017 Professional Development training | Serna Center | Private
- October 21, 2017 Professional Development training | San Diego Humane Society | Details TBA
- January 23, 2018 Professional Development training | Serna Center | Private
- Request a free Professional Development training* for your whole elementary school or school district | Details
*RedRover is a non-profit organization and as such may not be able to travel to every location. An online training option is available.