Do you want to help children develop their critical thinking skills while fostering empathy and compassion? Take the RedRover Readers training and become part of this exciting and innovative new approach to social and emotional learning.
RedRover offers training workshops around the United States each year, as well as a self-paced online training course, to train educators to implement the RedRover Readers curriculum in the classroom.
- January 24 in Sacramento, California | Private training for the Sacramento City School Unified School District |Details
- January 21 and 28 in Stockton, California | Private training for the Stockton Unified School District
- April 2017 in Seattle, Washington | Date and location TBA
- April 2017 in Coeur d'alene, Idaho | Date and location TBA
- Request a free Professional Development training* for your whole elementary school or school district | Details
*RedRover is a non-profit organization and as such may not be able to travel to every location. An online training option is available.