Tips from the public needed to find whomever injured a small dog using a lit explosive
Rocket is expected to make a full recovery after he survived a horrific animal cruelty incident in which someone strapped explosives to his back and lit them on fire.
As a supporter of RedRover, you are the solution to ending this kind of cruelty. Donate now to become part of the solution.
Sacramento, CA (May 24, 2012) – RedRover, a national nonprofit animal protection organization based on Sacramento, California, is offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever affixed explosives to a small spaniel mix dog and then lit them on Wednesday morning in Stockton, California.
- News10: Owner vows to find out who hurt her dog (video)
- Recordnet.com: Police checking on woman claiming to be Rocket’s owner
- Fox40: Supposed Owner of Dog Strapped with M-80 Comes Forward (video, interview with woman claiming to be dog’s owner)
- Central Stockton News: $2,500 Reward to find People who Burned Dog with Explosives
- News10: Blast tears 10-inch gash in dog’s neck (video)