How do you show love for your pet?
RedRover and Russell Stover Chocolates are joining forces this Valentine’s Day season with some sweet motivation to “Paws4Love” and show how much you care for your pets.
RedRover’s #Paws4Love video contest is a fun opportunity to show your pet – and the world – just how much you love them. We are looking for videos that capture the special bond between you and your pet. You may want to serenade your pet, share an an outdoor adventure together, showcase activities such as fetch, Frisbee, snow play or dancing together, or debut your musical talent.
- The contest is open to all ages
- Must have a shipping address within the United States and Canada
- To be eligible for our Grand Prize and runner-up prizes, must email video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos can be no longer than 30 seconds in length and must include you and your pet
- Post your video to social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) along with a short description of the video, including your pet’s name, and use the hashtag #paws4love
- To be eligible for prizes, also send video to email@example.com
- Only one video submission per household
- Contest winners will be determined by RedRover staff. Entries will be judged on creativity, the ability to show the value of the human animal bond, shares and likes
- Entries must be received by 2:00 PM PST on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2018
- Winners will be announced by Friday, February 16, 2018
- Videos become the sole property of RedRover
- Grand prize will receive limited-edition RedRover and Russell Stover chocolate candies, a gift card for a one-year supply of pet food from Pet Supplies Plus, a one-year subscription to Kind News magazine, a bag of coffee from Dogs Drink Coffee and assorted pet supplies
- Three runner-ups will each receive Russell Stover RedRover chocolates, a $25 Pet Supplies Plus gift card and a bag of coffee from Dogs Drink Coffee
Now is the time to create your special video with your furry friend and post on social media today!
And a special thank you to Russell Stover for their generous $50,000 donation that will enable us to bring more animals from crisis to care.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest contest updates and video samples.