January 7th, 2014
Vowing to lose weight or get organized again this year? Instead, make a commitment that benefits you and your furry family member!
We want to hear your New Year’s resolutions for your pets – things that make them happier, healthier, or strengthen the bond between you and your companion. Want to share your promise? Here’s how:
1) Come up with a New Year’s resolution that will benefit you and your pet. It can be anything from “we’re going to go for more walks” to “we’ll stop eating table scraps.”
2) Write your resolution on a large, blank piece of paper with dark ink (a Sharpie marker works great!).
3) Hold the sign in front of you and your pet and have someone take your photo.
4) Share your photo on RedRover’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/RedRoverOrg or by tagging us @RedRoverOrg on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. Use hashtag #RedRover2014!
5) Stay connected with us to see all of our fun photo submissions! One random winner will be chosen to receive a piece of RedRover flair from our CafePress store.
Thanks for participating and for celebrating the human-animal bond with RedRover!