The RedRover Relief Urgent Care grants provide funding, advice and other resources to thousands of applicants each year. In addition to the services that RedRover provides directly, we have also compiled a comprehensive directory of organizations in the United States and Canada that can provide financial assistance with veterinary care.
This directory includes dozens of grant and loan programs and fundraising tools, and is the most comprehensive resource of its kind online. Feel free to share the link to this page anywhere: www.redrover.org/help.
RedRover Relief Urgent Care Grants
RedRover Relief Urgent Care Grants fund urgent, life-saving veterinary care anywhere in the United States.
Read the guidelines and apply
This directory is provided as a resource. RedRover cannot guarantee that any of the organizations listed will be able to help in your specific situation. Listing does not imply endorsement of the clinic or program by RedRover. Veterinary clinics are listed only if they have an emergency fund.
Please contact us if you know of an organization to add to this directory.
- State Programs (click here to find other resources in your state)
- National Programs (click here to find programs that help nationally)
- Condition Specific Programs (programs that help with specific conditions, such as cancer and thyroid disease)
- Breed Specific Programs (for dogs)
- Assistance with Basic Pet Care and Other Needs (ex. food, spay/neuter, vaccinations, transportation)
- Fundraising Tools and Financing (tools to create your own online fundraiser, finance options)
- Resources for Horses
- Resources for Nonprofit Organizations
Fundraising tools, tips and resources
Often, pet caregivers must combine their own efforts and resources with available grants to cover the complete cost of treatment.
Read our list of tips, tools and resources
Kathi, a Good Samaritan, reached out to RedRover Relief for help with a dog named Ringo. Because of RedRover’s suggestions including the links above, she did not need our grant after all and she was able to raise more than $2,000 to fund Ringo’s veterinary care. She later wrote:
“I cannot thank you enough for your help so far. I am overjoyed from the kindness of others…and it is a great feeling! Your advice and direction is what got things rolling.”