Do you want to help children develop their critical thinking skills while fostering empathy and compassion for animals? Take the RedRover Readers training and become part of this exciting and innovative new approach to social and emotional learning.
RedRover offers training workshop around the United States each year, as well as a self-paced online training course, to train educators to implement the RedRover Readers curriculum in the classroom.
- RedRover Readers Online training, January 31 - February 21 [Registration form]
- RedRover Readers Volunteer training, January 31 in San Francisco, CA [Details][Application to attend]
- RedRover Readers Professional Development training in Naperville, IL on March 7, 2015 [Details]
- RedRover Readers Professional Development training in Phoenix, AZ on March 26, 2015 [Details TBA]
- RedRover Readers Professional Development training in Oklahoma City, OK, March 28, 2015 [Details]
- RedRover Readers Professional Development training in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho on May 2, 2015 [Details] [Register]
- RedRover Readers Professional Development training in Oakland, CA on September 26, 2015 [Details TBA]
- Request a free Professional Development training* for your whole elementary school or school district [Details]
"What a powerful and relevant program! This is a perfect example of what effective teacher trainings and professional development should be. Every educator and professional who works with children should be required to take this course!" Says Los Angeles, California teacher Susan Courtney Ph.D.
The RedRover Readers program helps students develop vital critical thinking skills, along with compassion and empathy for animals.
*RedRover is a non-profit organization and as such may not be able to travel to every location. An online training option is available.