Membership contributions support all of RedRover's lifesaving programs and advocacy efforts. In 2011, 79 percent of RedRover's expenses were devoted to direct program offerings, with only 21 percent going to supporting services.
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions page for commonly asked donor questions and answers.
For more detailed financial information, view:
- 2011 income and expense breakdown
- 2011 IRS Form 990 (PDF, 2.7MB/may take several minutes to download)
- 2011 audited financial statements (PDF, 212KB)
- Previous IRS Form 990s and RedRover's Guidestar report. (Free registration required.)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 2.7MB)
RedRover also meets all of the standards to qualify for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), which is the charitable workplace fund drive conducted by the U.S. Government for all federal employees. RedRover's CFC # is 10463.