Add your voice to RedRover's efforts to prevent dogs from dying in hot cars by taking the Cool Dog pledge! There are three easy options to show that you care about keeping dogs safe:
Share on Twitter
Send a tweet to your followers. Click on your My Dog Is Cool tweet of choice to share your pledge via Twitter:
- I pledge to never leave a dog in a hot car! #MyDogIsCool www.MyDogIsCool.com
- Warm weather can be a killer for a dog left inside a car. Keep dogs safe: www.MyDogIsCool.com #MyDogIsCool
Show on Facebook
Share the image below to let everyone know that you've taken the pledge to never leave a dog in a hot car:
You can also show your Facebook friends that you've taken the pledge by downloading the My Dog Is Cool Facebook Timeline cover image.
Sign the My Dog Is Cool pledge certificate
If you have access to a camera and printer, you take the official My Dog Is Cool pledge. When you email us your dog's pledge photo, we will send you five free "Is your dog cool?" fliers and add your dog's photo to our "Cool Dogs" Gallery.
- Print out the "My Dog Is Cool" pledge certificate (Adobe PDF)
- Write your dog's name on the pledge certificate.
- Take a close-up picture of your dog(s) with the pledge certificate.
- Email your photo (bitmap, jpeg, gif, or tiff file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and mailing address to receive five free fliers.
Please note: We can only publish your dog's photo and send your five free fliers if your photo contains the My Dog Is Cool pledge certificate. Please do not send previously taken photos of your dog without the certificate.
Thanks for helping us spread the word about the dangers of leaving dogs in hot cars!